Security & Guest Services Intern
*Interviews for our 2023 Internship positions will take place in February 2023
- All customer touch points, including but not limited to mail, email, telephone, text, and in person
- Inputting and tracking all fan data
- Going above and beyond, exceeding the fans expectations while providing premium care to everyone
- Knowledge of the structure of our organizational goals, culture, history, and structure to perform job responsibilities effectively
- Work closely with all other departments to resolve issues
- Ability and willingness to learn and stay current with internal and public Dodger information
- Leading by example while interacting with our internal and external customers
- Diffuse guest concerns with the highest degree of timeliness, tact, and diplomacy
- Foster an environment that protects Los Angeles Dodgers’ guests, employees, and assets
- Conduct timely and thorough investigations or fact-finding for complete and accurate incident reports
- Employ effective listening to quickly understand the nature of guest complaints
- Properly address complex crowd management issues
- Monitor alcoholic beverage activities, recognizing and reporting illegal and improper behavior according to policy and procedure
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to lead by example and create a positive work environment
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and crisis without loss of composure
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies and procedures
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills when interacting with guests and fellow employees
- Ability to work evenings, weekend, and holidays as needed
- Ability to walk, climb stairs and stand for extended periods of time
- Possess and maintain a valid California Class C Driver License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications is a plus
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
- Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination and first/primary booster prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated and/or boosted because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief may be considered for an exemption from these requirements.