Manufacture Reporting Analyst
At TSMC Arizona, brilliance can ignite a world of innovation and launch a promising future. The world’s most brilliant innovators entrust us to transform their ideas into world-changing products that impact millions of lives. As long as you have the same passion to pursue excellence, you will find your fit here. TSMC Arizona is looking for Engineering System Supporting Technician to join our 5-nanometer fab, located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona.
Your main responsibilities include:
Work in an office-based operation environment on 8-hour day shifts in a work week from Monday to Friday. Assisting engineering team from different manufacturing areas, summarizing data and information from engineering systems and providing daily KPI by customized Excel VBA and other similar tools.
- Utilizing your technical aptitude, operation process analysis, issue escalation, and work in User/CIM/IT collaborative team environment as a coordinator.
- Learn the chip manufacturing process and stay informed of procedural changes.
- Monitor integrated systems in the control booth to ensure proper functioning of automated tools.
- Assist in executing department daily functions, including data collection, analysis, and system development progress control.
- Production reporting and analysis, capacity planning, process improvement, workflow, production analysis
- Training for this position takes 6-9 months which include e-learning, SOP training, and On-Job-Training.
- This role works with the Manufacturing Excellence Project Section.
- Microsoft Excel VBA or SQL Query coding skill is required, prefer to have both skills.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- High school Diploma or GED required
- AAS Degree or Technical Certificate is preferred, but not required
- 3 to 15 years of experience of working in a team environment with a common goal
- Some work experience and/or experience working in a manufacturing set is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position, often sitting for long periods.
- Please note: We are NOT offering sponsorship for this role.