Revenue Cycle Analyst (Remote) (2798)
Myriad Genetics, Inc. is in search of an outstanding candidate, ideally with Revenue Cycle, Xifin or healthcare contracting experience to work as an Analyst for a group of products that represent pioneering advances in the field of molecular diagnostics. Continued growth and expansion of our portfolio has necessitated this position that is responsible for analysis of insurance rate of payment and system accuracy. This position joins an elite team building a culture of revenue cycle excellence and continuous improvement. The Revenue Cycle Analyst reports to the Manager of Revenue Cycle Analytics and will serve as a key thought partner for the Vice President and Managers, as well as ASP and analytics leaders throughout the company.
- Maintains Xifin fee schedules for new and existing contract and medical policy changes and updates.
- Analyzes and updates fee schedules in accordance with Myriad operational controls and SOX controls and supports audit requests related to fee schedules.
- Analyzes patient cost estimates and coordinates reporting and updates related to patient cost estimate eligibility, reporting and rule updates.
- Assists with and supports data gathering and analysis of PAMA data.
- Effectively communicates problems, root causes and proposed solutions to the Analytics team and translates those solutions into a comprehensive plan of metrics and analytic deliverables for stakeholders to drive improvement.
- Presents data with conciseness and recommendations that build credibility for the Analytics team and the Revenue Cycle team at-large.
- Develops a thorough understanding of systems, processes and payor-specific reimbursement mechanisms and billing requirements, contributing to the proactive identification of opportunities for revenue cycle improvement and enhancement.
- Subject matter expert in medical policy guidelines to assist in system automation modifiers, improve collections, and decrease outstanding work.
- Assists management and staff with tracking action plans to ensure timely collections and timely follow-up.
- Prepares analysis and uses data as a key driver to plan, organize, manage, and control collection processes.
- Finds ways to use data to improve efficiency and automation in the revenue cycle.
- Measures and suggests improvements in clinically based appeal strategies.
- Coordinate payor reviews with Revenue Cycle and operations leaders to meet company goals for revenue and profitability.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement that engages the Revenue Cycle Management team.
- Working knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding, DSO reduction, accounts receivable, HIPAA regulations, and EDI claims submission methods.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance plan.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than one year of healthcare or insurance contracting experience preferred. A mix of analytics-related schooling and relevant medical billing experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Xifin experience and experience with data tools preferred.
- Looker experience preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of Revenue Cycle principles and CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. In hiring and all other employment decisions, we prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of any protected characteristic, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.