Sales and Marketing Intern
Sales & Marketing Intern
Harvard MedTech – Remote
We here at Harvard MedTech are seeking to change the face of pain and behavioral healthcare, one interaction at a time. Our mission is to help make the world a better place by reducing human suffering. This purpose is rooted in our deeply held belief that holistic healing, whenever possible and appropriate, is the ideal way to help patients suffering from chronic illnesses. We believe that combining advanced technology with behavioral sciences and social support is the key to helping these patients with the challenges they face.
Joining Harvard MedTech means being part of a team that’s focused on helping patients get their lives back. If you are passionate about helping others and want to support our mission of changing the face of pain and behavioral healthcare, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing intern to join our sales team. Interns will work closely with our VP of Market Strategy, a successful industry leader with over 30 years’ experience, who will provide invaluable mentorship and hands-on learning opportunities. To succeed in this role, you should be a highly motivated self-starter who does well in fast-paced work environments and has a desire to learn from industry executives.
· Contribute to the success of the business by conducting market research and analyzing data to identify needs and opportunities
· Support the sales and marketing team to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue
· Work with sales, marketing, and operations to create strong deliverables with clear narratives
· Assist with the design and execution of promotional and social media campaigns
· Help track, monitor, and report on key sales initiatives
· Perform other duties as assigned to support to the sales team
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time accordingly
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing procedures
· Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Ability to use critical thinking and reasoning skills to problem solve
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Continuous learner with the desire to grow and develop their skills
· Positive, can-do attitude
· High level of integrity and professionalism
· Current junior or senior undergraduates majoring in marketing, business, sales, communications, or related field preferred
· Passionate about market research, project management, sales, etc.
· Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Access to reliable internet
· Ability to work approximately 10 hours per week for at least two semesters
*Compensation based on experience*