Internet Safety Evaluator
- Must be a resident of the United States
- You must have full professional proficiency in written and verbal English
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years.
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs in the United States
• Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.
Additional Job Description
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and are comfortable working on sensitive and adult content. A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing the content of potentially upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work, you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material. You should have a minimum of 12 months experience using Gmail as your primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work, and an Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher to perform the work on.