Travel Physical Therapist-Outpatient, Relocation Assistance Provided
Hi, we’re ATI Physical Therapy.
Our mission is to enhance the patient-therapist connection. This connection leads to the best patient outcomes in the industry. This is not just a slogan – our model is fewer patients, more quality time. It gives you, the clinician, time to get to know your patient and time to work with them to address their physical challenges and psychological strain. This is why you became an outpatient Physical Therapist.
We have an opening for a Licensed Physical Therapist to join us and experience a level of caring, teamwork and clinician-centered development that is uncommon in PT today. You will be offering our patients much-needed services at their most vulnerable times. Our patients need their care team to be dedicated to knowing them and treating them as a whole person. This is why our people, processes and systems are all created with the patient-therapist connection in mind. To support you:
- 90% of our therapists average less than 12 patients per day.
- Our clinical structure allows each professional to operate at the top their license
- Our proprietary EMR and Patient Management Tool - built by therapists for therapists - is designed around a therapist’s workday and keeps patient outcomes top of mind
- Provide more than just the standard clinical training and CEU’s, but professional development and leadership training so that those interested can become the next generation of great leaders or expert clinicians
We embrace our diversity.
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are cornerstones with us, and we embrace all our dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to join us and are proudly an equal opportunity employer.
We offer an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks too:
- $25,000 loan repayment in select markets
- Generous compensation package with an incentive plan
- Customizable benefits, so you select what works best for you.
- Matching 401k Program
Medical, Wellness, and PTO benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Robust PTO program
- Paid holidays
- Sick time bank to use for emergencies
Growth and Learning Benefits
- Mentorship program options include onsite mentorship and CHT mentorship.
- Leadership training programs
- 900 clinics across 24 states offering internal mobility
- CEU allotment and residency opportunities
- Just-in-time education programs for new grads and experienced therapists
- ATI Academy access to learning and growth modules
As an ATI Licensed Physical Therapist, you will have the opportunity to practice Evidence-Based Treatment in an energized environment. Our pace is up-tempo, and our support is robust. Our National Outcomes Registry has over 2.5 Million patient cases to support best practices, innovation, and excellence in treatment.
Therapists perform ongoing treatment and care building from our ATI care model. We take responsibility for patient outcomes and work as a clinical team to help our patients recover, and recover strong.
Licensed or license eligible in the state where the clinic is located.