Omni Care Internship
Hands on training opportunity for someone to learn various aspects of the hotel business. This position is a “utility player” who will rotate throughout various departments and positions based upon business need. Omni Care Interns are provided a summer/fall internship opportunity that will result in acceptance into our LID (Leader in Development) program at the end of the summer/fall season based upon performance.
- Flexible in working various entry level service positions within the property.
- Position will rotate between front office, housekeeping, food, and beverage outlets/events, pool/recreation. Additional departments/roles may be added based on business needs.
- Attend to and anticipate guest’s needs.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in scheduling.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Attend Omni Care Internship training and enrichment seminars through the summer season.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal required
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on different projects
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean during daily business for extended periods of time.