Project Accountant - 2023
Lutron is seeking a self-motivated Project accountant to join our team out of our Corporate Headquarters in Coopersburg, PA.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to surround yourself with other high-caliber professionals and industry experts to develop a diverse skillset. Through the close interaction with our business leaders and contributions in a focused area, you will also gain a solid understanding of our manufacturing business from end-to-end.
As a Project Accountant at Lutron you will:
- Develop mastery in multiple accounting disciplines such as:
- General/Financial Accounting
- Cost & Inventory Accounting
- Fixed Asset Accounting & Reporting
- Budgeting, financial planning, forecasting, & analysis
- Accounting Information Systems
- Use your excellent communication skills to collaborate with a variety of teams including:
- Accounting Services (Accounts Payable & Receivable)
- Tax & Legal
- Information Systems & Technology
- Manufacturing Operations
- Work in a collaborative and challenging environment with opportunities to:
- Build expertise through on-the-job coaching and supervision
- Grow your career within Accounting, Treasury, and/or Finance
- Interact closely with your team and co-workers ranging across all levels of management
- Run projects with high visibility and strategic impact
- Travel to various Lutron manufacturing facilities worldwide
- Utilize your strong analytical skills, experience with MS office suite, and advanced knowledge of excel
- Maintain appropriate attention to detail
- Use your flexibility and scrutinizing approach to problem solving to achieve business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution
- Minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 for each degree earned
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in finding and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new or better products, solutions, and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com.
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics