Shipping Coordinator And Customer Service
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental and Life FREE for Employees
Employment Type: Full-Time
ASC is looking for an Entry Level logistics and Shipping Assistant who is ready to take lead on logistic matters and be an integral member of our very enthusiastic and productive organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skill, ability to multitask with changing priorities and great computer skills. This is a great opportunity for a professional with in office experience and a passion for success to take ownership of this position and join a dynamic office focused in International Business.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanSunComponents
As a Logistics Coordinator at ASC you will:
- Coordinate Domestic and International Shipments
- Track all shipments to our clients
- Prepare Documents for Shipments using FedEx, UPS, DHL, and other freight forwarders
- Pack seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.
- Prepare, pack and ship outbound orders daily.
- Perform final inspection of all orders for defects and accuracy.
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Communicate with carriers for package re-route requests and deliverability issues.
- Receive inbound shipments and process return shipments.
- Inventory control and cycling incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Export compliance for national and international shipments.
- Clean and prep incoming/outgoing merchandise for sale online and for retail outlets.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels of shipping materials and supplies.
- Analyze current procedures and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist with incoming customer phone inquiries and other customer service related tasks as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.
- Must possess sound judgment and the ability to independently make good decisions.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Excel and the Internet.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds required.