SaaS Ops Intern (Remote - US)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
The HashiCorp IT Team is seeking an IT SaaS Ops intern who can consistently exceed expectations, thrive in a results-oriented workplace, and who can actively contribute to making the software purchases and renewal process more efficient. You will be part of the IT Organization, specifically focused on the SaaS budget and forecasting processes
In this role, you can expect to learn how to...
- Field input requests for new software and software renewals
- Drive IT review process for technical software evaluations
- Partner with other departments to complete software review and purchases
- Update status and dashboard for all software purchases and renewal requests
- Keep software inventory updated
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent training in the United States
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a professional environment is preferred
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, have an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are a creative problem-solver who also understands real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.