Steward (Winter 21-22 Seasonal)
There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000 acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is a private club and community located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
This position will clean, transport and store all china, glassware, silver, silverware, pots and pans used in the food and beverage operations including the Associate Dining Room.
· Maintain cleanliness of all dish machines
· Assist with delivering of all hot/cold food for Banquet functions
· Set up and break down stations
· Support all areas of Food and Beverage 100% to ensure our guest satisfaction
· Clean and sanitize and proper storage of all china, glassware, silver, silverware, pots and pans in the restaurant
· Ensuring that cleanliness, sanitation and recycling is of top priority
· Ensure kitchen is consistently stocked with the proper amounts
· Responsible for the proper sanitation and cleanliness of all kitchen floors, recycle bins and oil bins
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the recycle/trash room at all times.
· Must comply with Moonlight Basin's Uniform and Grooming policies.
Hours of Work:
· Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays and to work the full winter (December-April) or summer season (June-September)
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
· Must have the ability to bend, squat and lift up to 50 lbs., including, but not limited to, lifting trays of food or food items on a regular and continuing basis.
· Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.