Camp Micah is a coed overnight camp in Bridgton, Maine for kids ages 8-15. We are looking for a Hiking Counselor for this upcoming summer. This is a great job for a young adult who enjoys working with kids and wants to have a life changing experience. We offer day and overnight hiking trips all over Maine and New Hampshire.
Responsibilities as a Hiking Counselor:
- Lead hiking trips for campers of ages 7-15 years
- Assist with food preparation on overnight trips
- Ensure proper care and storage of tripping supplies and equipment
- Live in a cabin with a group of 8 campers
- Being an appropriate role model for campers, ensuring their physical and emotional safety
Why be a camp counselor?
- Build leadership, collaboration, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Gain teaching and coaching experience
- Potential for internship credit
- Network with counselors and staff from all over the world
- Have the best summer of your life!
Position includes all food, housing and laundry in addition to a salary
Lifeguard Certification required (training provided if necessary)
Must be 21 years + and have a valid drivers license