Operations Campus Analyst Program (OCAP)
The Operations Campus Analyst Program seeks to recruit and develop highly talented university graduates, from any academic field, that are eager to begin their careers within BNY Mellon’s Operations department.
The Opportunity for You:
This two-year business immersion program embeds incoming analysts into our Operations teams, where they will learn first-hand about our core products, services, and workflows. The Program provides analysts with targeted on-the-job training designed to build knowledge, expertise and soft-skills to help grow a successful candidate into a potential future leader. Analysts will collaborate with experienced Operations professionals to learn about BNY Mellon and how they can help deliver transformational change that furthers the company’s strategic vision.
- On-the-job training to support day-to-day responsibilities
- Process improvement and project management training
- Exposure to senior leadership & various networking opportunities
- Mentoring relationships to foster professional development and provide career advice
- Group volunteering efforts to develop our community partnerships
Additional Program elements:
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- Eligible candidates will have obtained their Bachelor’s degree from a four-year program between spring 2021 and spring 2022.
- Candidates pursuing a 4+1 Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with similar graduation timelines will also be considered.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better.
- Should not require sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future, in the region where they apply.
- Preferred subjects: Data Science, Operations Management, Statistics, Analytics, Business, Accounting and Finance academic backgrounds a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- A commitment to excellence
- Drive to innovate
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
About the Team
Global Operations is a client-service-driven organization whose talented and engaged team is dedicated to providing the most competitive services with the highest standards of ethics, quality and efficiency to our clients worldwide.