Account Manager, Albany, NY
Hamilton Medical was founded with a vision: To develop intelligent ventilation solutions that make life safer for patients in critical care and easier for the people who care for them. Today, Hamilton Medical is a leading manufacturer of critical care ventilation solutions for a wide variety of patient populations, applications, and environments.
- Directly responsible for the sales and support of Hamilton Medical, Inc. products in the assigned geography.
- Manages and performs all direct sales activities within an assigned geography to achieve 100% or greater of assigned sales plan. Sales plan to be determined by management on an annual basis.
- Performs and develops sales campaigns and initiatives to advance and close business.
- Prepares a monthly sales forecast and monitors/manages changes to insure that the pipeline of sales opportunities and activities are sufficient to meet sales quota.
- Manages budget within guidelines.
- Follow the required policy on number of hospital visits per day in order to advance and close business.
- Follow administrative policies including no more than one office day per week.
- Develops a territory sales pipeline and manages CRM tool in accordance with pipeline metrics and quarterly objectives. Completes all sales activity reports and progress calls with assigned Manager.
- Contributes to maximizing sales productivity and product adoption utilizing Hamilton's formal sales process. Participates in regional or team meetings as scheduled to account for and report on analysis of sales activities within assigned geography.
- Manages all field aspects of customer relations and satisfaction to enable adoption of Hamilton Medical solutions within the assigned geography. These initiatives include equipment installation, training, in-service education, applications development, and customer follow up.
- Work closely with Clinical Manager to align objectives and effectively schedule clinical specialist resources within assigned geography.
- BS degree or equivalent experience is required along with a minimum of 2 years of sales or sales management experience.
- The ability to drive a "change of behavior" sales concept that is premised on a system solution and process (not a single user or "me too" product sale)
- Must possess Leadership Skills
- o 1. Listening
- o 2. Probing
- o 3. Sales process
- o 4. History of sales and/or sales management success
- Must be the subject expert and have ability to lead the customer through a change paradigm.
- Set appropriate sales and educational expectations with customers.
- Capable of conducting both a C-suite level top-down sell with hospital executives and a bottom-up physician champion sell must have the ability to link these in the sales process.
- Comfortable meeting face-to-face with the economic decision maker (CMO, COO or CFO) and fully understanding the customer's decision making process.
- Proven ability with sales from $100k to over $1M.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and electronic communication including CRM.
- An innate ability to "think on the spot", build customer relationships and close sales.
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 100 pounds on occasion as when setting up or taking down demonstration equipment at trade shows or during the normal course of customer sales calls.
- Working environment is partially in a home office setting.
- Extensive travel (50% +) including overnight stay is required. Expenses reimbursed weekly based on company travel policy.
- Use of personal vehicle is required. Mileage reimbursement is provided at set government rate.
- Ability to successfully register through all hospital vendor credentialing services.
- Customer sites, specifically hospitals including the ICU, ER, Biomed, IT, Step-down Units, OR, patient recovery wards, Physician Call Points, LTACH facilities, and administrative offices (C-Suite) and any other hospital departments required within the sales process not listed here.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us at: www.hamilton-medical.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.