Analyst, Financial Systems
Under general direction, plans and performs analysis to guide the design and imp or iUnder general direction, plans and performs analysis to guide the design and imp or improvement of Oracle ERP / EPM and other financial systems. Oracle ERP / EPM is the company’s budgeting and planning as well as financial reporting application.
- Perform business requirement’s gathering and gap analysis.
- Responsible for creating, deploying, and managing custom or standard reports, including report distributions or subscriptions.
- Responsible for creating and/or updating reports in financial systems as required.
- Responsible for software configuration, documentation, implementation, training, and support of financial applications.
- Respond to immediate requests for software assistance.
- Assist in development of SQL processes for data loading, migration, and application interfaces.
- Responsible for improvement, maintenance, integrity, and consistency of the databases.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes in accordance with the agreed upon timescales and change management procedures.
- Interface with IT and Finance departments and other systems provider to resolve conversion and/or production support issues.
- Formulate/design systems scope and objectives.
- Write or review document procedures.
- Manage financial application security roles and user accounts.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL and database maintenance.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud, particularly the budgeting and planning module, is a plus.
- Demonstrated product knowledge in Oracle ERP /EPM is a plus.
- Skill in effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under stress and within the constraints of time deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word.
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment.
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management.