Technical Java Analyst
(Locations: Atlanta, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Nashville, Columbia, Houston and Dallas)
Who are we?
Capgemini is a multicultural company of 270,000 people in nearly 50 countries, who work with world-renowned clients to find solutions to their most demanding challenges. As a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services – with unrivaled sectorial expertise – we enable our clients to design and build tomorrow’s businesses, make the most of the opportunities offered by technology, and boost their competitiveness and agility.
What can you expect in a career with Capgemini?
● Growth: Throughout your experience at Capgemini you will have multiple opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. During your first year, you will be a part of the Capgemini365 program. This first year experience program is designed for you to have mentorship and guidance while you are kick-starting your career at Capgemini. Within North America we have a Learning & Development Team, multiple Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Talent Development Team that will help assist you throughout your career.
● Collaboration: Capgemini prides itself on be a collaborative organization. Majority of our projects are team-centric. You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation, integration and management of innovative solutions using a variety of methods, techniques and tools.
● Exposure: Capgemini has a footprint in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Media and Television, Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution, Energy, Utilities and Chemicals, Manufacturing, Automotive, Life-sciences and Services. As a consultant you will have the opportunity to gain exposure across industries.
● Guidance: Your network at Capgemini begins the day you apply to the organization. You will be introduced to a variety of key stakeholders throughout your onboarding experience. These individuals will guide you throughout your career.
● Community: While Capgemini is a global company, we create communities whether that is virtual, in the office or at a client site. When you join, you are introduced to your first Capgemini community through the two week onboarding program.
● A Bachelor's/Masters degree in STEM
● 1 year plus of relevant work experience
● Baseline skills in SAP, Java, Javascipt, .Net, Oracle, Salesforce, Testing (Performance, automation, SAP, point of sale, Mobile Testing)
● Excellent communication skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer
● Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
● This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.