Operations Manager Intern
Square Fare (www.getsquarefare.com) is an early-stage company redefining the notion of healthy eating. Utilizing hyper personalized nutrition, we help busy professionals not only understand what their ideal diet looks like but we also make it easily accessible via tailored takeout recommendations. No more sad desk lunches!
Our nutritional philosophy is a carefully crafted and delicious diet based on data analysis - a scientific approach that can be achieved across cuisines and diet requirements. The goal is for our customers to feel energized and their best self as they follow our meal recommendations day after day.
We’re very early-stage and are looking for an Operations Manager intern to get involved with helping with our current day-to-day operations and designing ways to make them more streamlined. This program is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting startup from the ground up and to get first-hand experience in the health / wellness sector.
· Input and organize daily customer emails, including takeout recommendations, daily recipes, weekly meal plan and welcome emails (welcome, profile).
· Recommend how to streamline operations, present to the team and implement approved recommendations.
· Coordinate with all teams to keep track of work and deadlines.
· Participate in product development and new initiatives work.
· Conduct market and business partner research
· Probably a lot more! That’s the fun part. It’s ever-changing and we’d love your input on what we should build next.
· Have a passion for healthy eating and are excited about the goal of helping individuals lead better lives.
· Are a foodie at heart.
· Are a self-starter who gets the job done.
· Pay attention to details.
· Are a team player and will pick up slack whenever needed.
· Are excited about the Square Fare approach.
· Are looking to work with a very early-stage company and gain entrepreneurial experience.
We are looking to re-haul how people take care of themselves. Come join us!
Interested? Email your resume and a short note about why you'd like to get involved to email@example.com.