Credit Development Associate
At CoBank, our Credit Development Associate rotates through various functional areas within the bank in order to gain an integrated understanding of the bank’s primary functions. Rotational areas include the significant areas of the bank including Regional Agribusiness, Rural Infrastructure, and Corporate Agribusiness. Each rotation cycle offers the opportunity to train with and support the management of the line of business. Position would start January/February 2022.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline.
- Aptitude for financial analysis.
- Experience in accounting/finance classes in undergraduate curriculum.
- Experience creating, modeling and/or analyzing management, finance, operations, marketing, or other relevant concepts in a business environment; or appropriate combination of education and experience desired.
- Excellent project management, organization, and presentation skills.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Some travel or temporary relocation may be required.
- Estimated Base Salary Range: $50,800 - $55,000
- Target short-term incentive opportunity: 6%