Project Management / Coordinator
Urban Array is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position is a college student/ graduate interested in gaining experience in client relations, communications, management, and general business. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience required.
Responsibilities Of The Entry Level Project Coordinator
• Provide operational support to UA team in numerous projects to ensure they run smoothly.
• Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into specific areas.
• Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Engage with cross functional teams with varying levels of seniority and experience to support various programs and client needs
• Help determine best methods to perform project tracking and reporting tasks; review completed projects and makes recommendations for future process enhancements
• Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for management.
• Maintain a detailed, organized file and records system.
• Provide timely, helpful and thorough responses and resolutions to customer requests.
• Develop a technical understanding of products and communicate effectively with customers and internal personnel.
• Performing data entry / processing that pertains to specific accounts as required.
Requirements Of The Entry Level Project Coordinator
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required, all majors are encouraged to apply
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
• Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
• Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
• Ability to understand client and business partner needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
• Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
Urban Array is a community development and capacity building platform. We leverage exclusive partnerships with businesses, government and universities to find untapped talent in a variety of areas.
Our platform provides digital connectivity for convenience and ease as well as a human connection for accuracy and best-in-class support and service.
To learn more, visit our website at www.urbanarray.org .
Urban Array is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Urban Array does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.